What it feels like to wake up in some other place. On the first day, after a full day of travel and a deep sweaty sleep, all while beginning a new cycle of menstruation.
A bubble of emotion erupted into the edge of my skin.
dwelt at the surface begging to be relished in.
The memory of one day, just one day, inside a secret door, under the bed you slept in last night. A dream inside of a life, inside of an eye, under the soft blue of the sea.
And I sweat so hard. It was like the salt blue sea of the carribbean was working its way outside of me.
And I slept so deep, that the journey was there but it felt like a dream.
So I have to ask.
And I can't help but ask..
Was I really there and did that really happen?
Or was it a dream.
Inside of a dream.
Inside of a life.Where you sweat out all the bad things and woke up in a foreign place.
On the edge of a beam.
Inside the light.
Sounding a color of
Just. Traveling. Through.
...What it feels like to wake up on the first day after a full day of travel after a deep sweaty sleep, all while beginning a new cycle of menstruation.
dwelt at the surface begging to be relished in.
The memory of one day, just one day, inside a secret door, under the bed you slept in last night. A dream inside of a life, inside of an eye, under the soft blue of the sea.And I sweat so hard. It was like the salt blue sea of the carribbean was working its way outside of me.
And I slept so deep, that the journey was there but it felt like a dream.
So I have to ask.
And I can't help but ask..
Was I really there and did that really happen?
Or was it a dream.
Inside of a dream.
Inside of a life.Where you sweat out all the bad things and woke up in a foreign place.
On the edge of a beam.
Inside the light.
Sounding a color of
Just. Traveling. Through.
...What it feels like to wake up on the first day after a full day of travel after a deep sweaty sleep, all while beginning a new cycle of menstruation.
Comments
Post a Comment