Following your heart and creating stability while living a vagabond life.
Life in Mexico 2017.
I traveled north from Guatemala and have made my way along the border or MX and GUA. Now I am in Tulum on the caribbean coast! While it is more expensive than the other places I've visited on this leg of my life, it is paradise. Beautiful white-sand beaches, natural swimming holes and caves called cenotes everywhere, palm trees and bikini life. I have had the pleasure of grounding here, putting in some roots, albeit temporary, and finally feeling in full flow. Teaching yoga is gratifying. I can't believe I waited so long to really focus in on sharing these practices. They are life changing! I am excited to move more fully into sharing and leading. Also, I have been concentrating on doing more of what I love to do. Dancing, performing, living my life with an open heart (and a big smile on my face) costuming and exercising joy, making (and eating) super food treats with cacao... doing my best. Drenching my life with compassion and love in this season of integration and motion.
This weeks intentions:
Make time for choreography.
Make time for personal practices: Yoga, Hoop, Dance, Runs, Meditations, Strength Trainings
Enjoy consuming Healthy Eats, Experiment and eat Clean for Fun.
Limit Alchohol, enjoy agua minerals with fruit and feeling Mind Clarity and Body Strength.
4 Tips for creating stability while living like a vagabond.
Slow Your Roll ~ Consider travelling slowly. Spending a few weeks in one place will enable you to ground into your daily habits
Create Your Rituals ~ Have 2-3 daily ritualistic practices. Burn a piece of palo santo, open your journal for a writing session before bed, whatever it is! Try to do it daily around the same time. I find that as soon as I wake up or right before I go to sleep are great times for this.
Make time for your passions ~ So if your living like a vagabond, chances are travel is one of your passions, lol. But god knows that's not all you like to do! Make the space in your schedule to practice your hobbies. This is important.
Communicate with your people ~ Call your grandmom! Write post cards to your friends. Be in touch with your community even if you are far away.
I traveled north from Guatemala and have made my way along the border or MX and GUA. Now I am in Tulum on the caribbean coast! While it is more expensive than the other places I've visited on this leg of my life, it is paradise. Beautiful white-sand beaches, natural swimming holes and caves called cenotes everywhere, palm trees and bikini life. I have had the pleasure of grounding here, putting in some roots, albeit temporary, and finally feeling in full flow. Teaching yoga is gratifying. I can't believe I waited so long to really focus in on sharing these practices. They are life changing! I am excited to move more fully into sharing and leading. Also, I have been concentrating on doing more of what I love to do. Dancing, performing, living my life with an open heart (and a big smile on my face) costuming and exercising joy, making (and eating) super food treats with cacao... doing my best. Drenching my life with compassion and love in this season of integration and motion.
This weeks intentions:
Make time for choreography.
Make time for personal practices: Yoga, Hoop, Dance, Runs, Meditations, Strength Trainings
Enjoy consuming Healthy Eats, Experiment and eat Clean for Fun.
Limit Alchohol, enjoy agua minerals with fruit and feeling Mind Clarity and Body Strength.
4 Tips for creating stability while living like a vagabond.
Slow Your Roll ~ Consider travelling slowly. Spending a few weeks in one place will enable you to ground into your daily habits
Create Your Rituals ~ Have 2-3 daily ritualistic practices. Burn a piece of palo santo, open your journal for a writing session before bed, whatever it is! Try to do it daily around the same time. I find that as soon as I wake up or right before I go to sleep are great times for this.
Make time for your passions ~ So if your living like a vagabond, chances are travel is one of your passions, lol. But god knows that's not all you like to do! Make the space in your schedule to practice your hobbies. This is important.
Communicate with your people ~ Call your grandmom! Write post cards to your friends. Be in touch with your community even if you are far away.

Comments
Post a Comment